What is the Canvas calendar?
In Canvas, every course and every individual has an associated calendar. You can see all the calendars you have access to by selecting the Calendar link in the global navigation menu. Use the calendar function to keep track of course related events and assessment dates.
- Drag and drop functionality makes it easy to add or change due dates and event times. Any change made is applied automatically everywhere.
- Assignment shells can be created from the calendar and completed later.
- Calendar shows undated events which can be dragged onto the calendar to set the date for events and assignments.
- Can see multiple courses overlaid and shift events and assignments around accordingly.
- Can access the Scheduling tool for making student appointments