You would remember my post “Introducing Turnitin Feedback” from the 1st of March about the new Turnitin Interface. In the past few days, I have been updating some of our existing Turnitin resources, providing new instructions and videos on how to use Turnitin Feedback Studio.
When visiting those resources, you will notice that links to instructions and resources for Turnitin Classic are still available, this is because teachers at RMIT will still be able to use the classic version until August.
The resources updated are the following:
- Provide audio feedback using Turnitin
- Use The QuickMark manager in Turnitin
- Use the similarity checker in Turnitin
- Viewing your results and feedback in Turnitin
- Submitting your assignment via Turnitin
Feel free to get in touch with us if you need further support.