Are you a Mac user that has discovered in your Blackboard Grade Centre, that you can’t scroll across to view all your columns?
To fix the problem just follow the steps below.
- The Control Panel, Grade Centre, then Full Grade Centre
- Check to see if your scroll bar is visible, if not proceed to the next step
- Go to the Apple menu at the top left hand corner of your screen and select System Preferences …
- Next click the General settings icon
- In the General settings window select Always for the show scroll bars setting
- Now close the General settings window
- Return to the Grade Centre and check that your scroll bar is now visible