Our team has a diverse range of skills to support RMIT staff to enhance their current teaching practice, experiment with new approaches, and extend their work with innovative technologies and techniques.
How we support schools
- Provide strategic advice regarding technology in learning and teaching
- Support teaching staff to develop skills in areas such as designing online resources, activities and courses, and online assessment
- Coordinate and support a range of school-initiated projects that implement or develop new digital learning opportunities for students
- Lead projects such as the eLearning Innovation Incubator and Learning Analytics LTIF
- Build and moderate online communities to enable staff to connect to peers in the digital learning space, share knowledge and support one another
- Facilitate workshops and professional development sessions