The Semester 2 Global Learning by Design Express (GLbDx) projects are ready to kick off, and as usual we’ll start with a workshop to get together and establish some directions.
GLbDx are 4-6 week projects aimed at quickly developing some form of new practice in a course. We work with a Program Coordinator so as to increase the probability of the development scaling across other courses. The start-up workshops help to get everyone rolling with good project ideas.
Please click on the ONE workshop that best suits you from the list of options below.
- Thursday, 30 July 2015, 9:30 – 12:00 – Room 80.03.01
- Monday, 3 August 2015, 9:30 – 12:00 – Room 13.04.01
- Friday, 7 August 2015, 13:00 – 15:30 – Room 13.04.01
- Tuesday, 11 August 2015, 13:00 – 15:30 – Room 80.03.01
Please bring your laptop or mobile device, connected to RMIT Wifi.
Responding to feedback, we’re giving more time looking at the information and communications infrastructure used in Express (Google+, Calendar, Drive), and to extend time for the Persona and Course Map exercises.
- Opt-in to RMIT’s G+ service & join the Digital Learning @ DSC G+ Community
- Access the project’s shared Google Drive and Calendar
- Create a persona for an indicative teacher and student in the course
- Design a course map for the course and align at least one thread through the map
- Create a mini project plan for educational development
To learn more about the workshops and project process, watch our brief intro below or see our other posts on Express:
Manager, Digital Learning
College of Design and Social Context